Saturday, September 3, 2011

Awkward Family Photoshoot

Within our first week, my housemates decided that it would be funny to do an Awkward Family photoshoot!  For those of you who are unfamiliar, I suggest you look through Awkward Family Photo's online...they are hilarious.  I also know that many of you are thinking, "of course Caroline would color coordinate her roommates and make them take pictures outside" but I can assure you that it wasn't my idea--I was just the biggest supporter. Rebecca and Eric actually came up with it--can you see how compatible we are already?!  So here is a nice collection of our awkward family photos:











And there you have it: my new roommates in the Wellstone House!


1 comment:

  1. Care Care,
    I think my favourite picture is the one of you guys "riding" the couch.
    I actually laughed out loud when I saw it.
    You are fantastic-and I love all your posts thus far!! Can't wait to see what the year brings!
    A

    ReplyDelete